Curve Diffusors are the most natural-sounding, accurate, and affordable improvement you can make to room acoustics. The Curve Diffusor’s innovative phase coherent, constant-radius design, with built-in MLV membrane low-bass absorber, uniquely solves two acoustical issues: diffusing mid-high frequencies and controlling low frequency. It simplifies the creation of accurate acoustic spaces and adds a great high-design style.
Features & Benefits
- Cylindrical (constant-radius) design is Phase-Coherent – provides much better soundfield imaging for stereo and surround
- Accurate broadband diffusion – smooth diffusion pattern at any incident angle across 120 degrees from 300Hz to over 7KHz
- Built in MLV Bass Trap membrane – works in combination with the CornerSorberTM to provide laboratory-proven low-frequency absorption from 45Hz to over 200Hz
- Stackable in under-8-foot ceilings – 42” x 21” dimensions are perfect for any size room
- Easy to mount vertically or horizontally using z-clips and built in brackets for walls
- Lab-tested and field-proven
How It Works
Wherever sound is important – recording, overdubbing & mixing studios; home theaters & music rooms; broadcast booths & control rooms; video studios & post-production suites; film stages & Foley/FX studios; churches; offices; meeting, conference & board rooms; rehearsal & performance spaces; concert halls; nightclubs; retail stores; bars & restaurants; coffee shops; classrooms & gymnasiums; museums & galleries
Small Diffusor: 5” x 14” x 42”
Medium Diffusor: 7” x 21” x 42”
Custom heights available
九线拉王怎么能赢钱 floor stand legs (1 pair per curve – includes attachment hardware)
Standard Fabric Facing: Guilford of Maine - Anchorage
Custom fabric and veneer facing options available, lead times will vary. Inquire for details.
Z-Clips or Optional Floor Standw
The CURVE System™ is a simple, accurate, and affordable way to achieve natural-sounding acoustics.
For more information on The CURVE System, visit .